October 18-20, 2019
Kenbrook Bible Camp
Mandy is founder/executive director of Safe Harbor Orphan Care Ministries, Child Advocate, International Speaker, Wife and Mother to 17 children. She serves with Starfish Alliance, Safe Families, Hope4EveryChild, Finally Home Foundation, More4Orphans, and Life Through The Word Ministries. Born into the tragedy and hopelessness of addiction and abuse, later entering into foster care, Mandy shares her story of rescue and redemption. Experiencing God’s healing grace allowed her to triumph over adversity, and transform what could have become bitterness into blessings. She has been called to an unimaginable journey of faith and obedience to live out loud. James 1:27
- Nature Walks
- Self-Care Classes
- Self Serve Spa
- Door Prizes
- Arts and Crafts Classes
- Spa Treatments
- Fitness Classes
- Movie Night
- Ice Cream Social
- Game Night with Snacks
- Specialty Coffee Bar
- Photo Booth
- LOTS of FREE TIME!
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to the nature of the event, the moms involved have agreed that having children on the retreats may prevent other moms attending from experiencing the rejuvenation they need.
Yes! Before we move into a new geographic region we want to identify a local site director and gather support from the adoption and foster care community – including local agencies and churches. If you would like to be a part of this process contact Jennie Owens.
Possibly. We are actively seeking new locations for the Rejuvenate Retreat. We anticipate several new locations to be in added in the next year.
30-14?days prior to ?retreat, you may receive a refund of half of the registration price or may transfer 75% of the payment toward another Rejuvenate Retreat.
No refunds will be given?within 14 days of retreat, however your registration fee may be transferred to another participant. If you?know of someone who would like to attend in your place, let us know; otherwise we will offer the space?to a mom who has expressed interest but has been unable to pay her way.
The organizers and speakers at?the retreat are Christians. They may use the Bible as a teaching tool during the general?sessions and some of the general sessions conclude with worship music. ?Our goal is to help Moms of all faiths to rejuvenate.
Rooms are assigned at check-in. The first person to arrive from each party can sign up everyone in their group.
For larger groups, contact us and we will set aside rooms ahead of time.
- Linens: Some room options provide linens. Some retreat centers provide them for an extra fee. Otherwise, bring a sleeping bag or linens and blankets (most beds are twin but there are a few double and queen beds)?
- Towel & Wash cloth or bath sponge:?Unless you are choosing a room that provides linens, you will need to bring a towel and wash cloth or bath sponge.
- Pillow:?Unless you are choosing a room that provides linens, you will need to bring a pillow.
- Reusable water bottle
- Hair dryer
- Prescriptions and vitamins
- Book to read
- Items for your favorite hobby (We will have activities available, including the supplies for arts and crafts; however you may want to bring your own craft supplies, musical instrument or anything else that you enjoy doing.)
- Snacks (Food and some snacks will be provided, but you may want to bring some of your own, especially for the late night activities like the PJ Party Game Night)
- Workout Clothes (If you want to participate in one of the fitness classes provided at the retreat or go for a nature walk, you may want to bring workout clothes.)
What to Leave Home:
- Worries and stress
- Perfume (Some women are allergic to perfume?let?s make this a pleasant experience for everyone)
Typically between 100-150 women come to each retreat. While for some this may seem like a large number, we provide many opportunities to get to know other moms in smaller, more intimate settings throughout the weekend.
Nope. We are all adults and you can use the weekend?for what you need. If that includes some of the planned activities, we are honored to have helped you rejuvenate. If not, that’s ok too. We want you to do whatever will help you experience rejuvenation.
It depends on the ticket you have purchased. Some private accommodations are available at most of our retreat centers for an additional cost.
When shared rooms are used we have planned so that no upper bunks are used when rooms are so equipped.