Episode 1 – Meet Lynn and Jennie as they introduce the concept of the potty break – making effective use of your toileting time to provide support for adoptive parents – since you are unlikely to have any other time at a foster or adoptive parent
In this episode they introduce the first issue to be covered on Potty Break – dealing with holiday behaviors.
New Episodes every weekday in December.
About Potty Break
Potty Break is a series of daily training and encouragement videos for foster and adoptive parents…designed to be watched during those precious few minutes that you can find some alone time….your potty break. (Parents of kids with other special needs are free to listen in 🙂 – most techniques we suggest are effective for kids that have other types of trauma and neurological developmental issues.
Latest posts by Lynn Owens (see all)
- How to Overcome Bitterness and Anger Toward Your Child - December 27, 2016
- 9 Powerful Phrases that Encourage Kids to Grieve - December 24, 2016
- 7 Interventions that Actually Help When Children are Triggered by Old Trauma - December 24, 2016
Latest posts by Jennie Owens (see all)
- Jamie Finn, from Foster the Family, to Join PA Rejuvenate! - July 19, 2017
- Yoga at Eastern Washington Rejuvenate! - March 8, 2017
- Exciting Addition to Rejuvenate Eastern Washington! Healing Through Movement - March 6, 2017