Episode 1 – Meet Lynn and Jennie as they introduce the concept of the potty break – making effective use of your toileting time to provide support for adoptive parents – since you are unlikely to have any other time at a foster or adoptive parent
In this episode they introduce the first issue to be covered on Potty Break – dealing with holiday behaviors.
New Episodes every weekday in December.
About Potty Break
Potty Break is a series of daily training and encouragement videos for foster and adoptive parents…designed to be watched during those precious few minutes that you can find some alone time….your potty break. (Parents of kids with other special needs are free to listen in 🙂 – most techniques we suggest are effective for kids that have other types of trauma and neurological developmental issues.
Latest posts by Lynn Owens (see all)
- Adoptizine - February 24, 2018
- Can you love a child that treats you like $%&!? - January 28, 2018
- Stopping the Non-Stop Questions – Four Creative Solutions - January 24, 2018
Latest posts by Jennie Owens (see all)
- Sherrie Eldridge Speaking at Rejuvenate PA! - January 13, 2018
- Laura Brinkman, LMT, Coordinating Massages for Rejuvenate West Coast - October 5, 2017
- Jamie Finn, from Foster the Family, to Join PA Rejuvenate! - July 19, 2017